Forum Corruption [Farle]
Forum de la guilde Corruption, du jeu dofus (serveur Farle)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

ONLINE BOOK THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons
   Forum Corruption [Farle] Index du Forum  .::. • La Taverne  .::. Fonctionnement des grades Corruption

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davlan

Masculin

Message Posté le : Mar 27 Juin - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message : ONLINE BOOK THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Répondre en citant

THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Learned From Little Ones
by MATTHEW ECKEL

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Learned From Little Ones

I am not sure if there is anything more challenging than having 50 kindergartners for an hour in a gym class! They were running in every possible direction. Challenging yet fun! During a time of layoff I was a substitute teacher in the public schools. I taught in Elementary schools, Middle Schools and High Schools. I had 126 assignments in 39 different schools. My assignments included Latchkey, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, Special Education, Resource Room, Media Center, Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Health, Art, Speech, Drama, Physical Education, Lunch Monitor, Hall Monitor, Inside Security and even a Middle School Guidance Counselor. What I thought was going to be a temporary and monotonous job for a few months until I found something better turned into an adventure I had not expected. With each new assignment came different experiences and challenges. I started to write down humorous accounts each day and began sharing them with friends and family. I was encouraged to put my experience down in a diary. The life lessons I learned are disclosed in this book. Through this journey I have learned many things that cannot be taught in any university in our country. I believe as I taught my students they were also teaching me. As I share the education I received from my time as a substitute teacher, may you be encouraged, have an occasional chuckle and use these life lessons to improve your outlook and attitude toward children and the people you encounter throughout the world you live in.

THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Learned From Little Ones MATTHEW ECKEL
THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Learned From Little Ones free ios apple without signing via THE DIARY OF A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER: Life Lessons Learned From Little Ones read without register

171bf2437f

Mystery of the Min Min Lights - Australia 1 (Pack-n-Go Girls Adventures Book 9) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Orations[PDF] Grand Dogs: Buddy (Volume 1)Great Astronomers: Johannes Kepler Robert Stawell BallThe Mysterious Three download epub mobi pdf fb2Meet the Remarkable and Mannerable Alphabet Animals download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Identity: Living Your Life with Influential PurposeThe Life of Marie de Medicis — Volume 3 Julia PardoeONLINE BOOK Later, After - playscript[PDF] Insurrection at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Publicité

Message Posté le : Mar 27 Juin - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Forum Corruption [Farle] Index du Forum .::. Fonctionnement des grades Corruption
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation